- Which countries does Catopian sell to?
Catopian offers free worldwide delivery to most countries. For the estimated delivery times to each country please visit our Shipping Policy page.
- Can I cancel my order?
If your order has not been shipped out yet, you can submit a request to cancel your order. To submit a request, please send us a message via our Online Web Form ASAP.
Unfortunately, we can't cancel your order if it has already been shipped out.
- Why did I receive multiple tracking numbers for items included in one order?
The wide range of our goods are sourced from multiple suppliers, mostly located across China. Therefore, it is possible that the different items you pick as part of one order (with one order number) are delivered in separate packages. In this case, we will send you individual tracking information for each package that we send out.
- How can I track my order?
All our shipping services include tracking information. After your order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email containing your tracking information. You can track your order by either clicking on the link provided to you via email or by visiting the Track Your Order page on our website.
PLEASE NOTE: After a tracking number is issued, it can take a few days for the carrier to update the tracking information. If you cannot see the tracking info immediately, please check again after some days.
What should I do if I did not receive my order within the estimated time?
If we confirmed the dispatch of your item via email and sent you a tracking code and you still have not received your order after the maximum estimated time as mentioned in our Shipping Policy page, please track your order using the Track Your Order page on our website. There is a high chance that the item has already reached your country but is being held at the customs or being processed via your local post. Then contact the relevant authorities in your country and inquire about the cause of delay.
Please note that we are not liable for the delayed delivery if the item has been held by the customs and boarder control authorities in your country.
- What if the tracking website shows the item was delivered but I did not receive the package?
In such a scenario, please follow the below steps:
- Verify the shipping address. Make sure that you had provided the right address at the time of placing your order.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. Some times the delivery personnel scan an item as shipped but then realize that it does not fit into your mailbox. In such cases, they leave a pick up notice for you to collect the package from the local post office.
- Look around the delivery location. Check around the entrances of your residence for the package: particularly on back porches, in bushes, garages, grills, or other places that might protect your package from theft or weather. Note that delivery drivers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather.
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with any family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you without your knowing.
- Speak with the specific postal carrier who delivers your mail as they do scan the package in order to mark it 'delivered'.
- Wait 36 hours—packages can show as delivered while still in transit.
- If your order is 36 hours passed the expected delivery date, then you will want to file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier.
- What if I made a mistake in my shipping address?
If there is an error with your address, please contact us via at email@example.com and we will endeavour to amend it. However due the fast processing times of our warehouse, your order might have been already shipped.
In this case, keep tracking your package regularly until it reaches your country's local postal service. Then contact them and provide them with your Tracking Number and shipping information and request to have your package held for pick up instead of being delivered to the incorrect address.
In the event that an item is deemed deliverable as a result of incorrect shipping address, the courier would often return the package to the sender. In this situation, we would contact the customer upon receiving the returned goods and offer the option to either re-ship the items to the correct address or cancel the order. Additional shipping or administrative charges will apply.
- What if I'm not satisfied with my shopping after I receive the order?
While we do not accept refunds if you change your mind after shopping, we do offer refunds or replacements if the items you purchased from us are either damaged, defective or not what you ordered. If any of these conditions pertain to you, please contact us within 48 hours since the receipt of the package and we will get in touch to resolve the issue.
For more information about our refund policy, please visit our Refund Policy page.
- I have requested for a refund for a defective or misplaced order, but I have not received my refund yet.
If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us via our Online Web Form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.